|This page is originally from Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense and is licensed under GFDL.|
|If you wish to put in new Wikipedia Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense, you may do so at 67 Deletion Summer of Love. But PLEASE cite your sources!|
- Very. Thunderbird-ko --> (also 1 --> , I have no idea what that says) is pretty cute too! ^^ - AlexJohnc3 --> My Talk Page --> 19:23, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
I love it! ( Wikimachine --> 19:59, 14 August 2006 (UTC))
EYAAAAAH I knows isn'ts she with her little outfits?! UWAAH *holds face, blushes, squees and wobblies arounds* ~ SnuggleBunny --> 13:14, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
I love Wikipe-tan! Let's make her the Wiki mascot for the entire website. NoseNuggets --> 12:44 AM US EDT Aug 4 2006
- KAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAII! ~ Flame --> vip --> e --> r --> Who's a Peach? --> 17:22, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
Anime sickens meEdit
I hate anime so much!! It's a grossly perverted image of the human anatomy that unrealistically portrays characters as good, or bad. Their personalities are generally exaggerated and obnoxious. Gender and age roles are almost always are exactly what they "should" be. It is a disgrace to the concept of art. It is often so overly cute it makes me sick. I never, ever, ever, ever, ever would want to be represented by that!! Why would this be used to represent anything except... a cartoon group, or something??-- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by The strategy freak.
- How very ironic that you have this image on your talk page...-- Kunzite 00:07, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- He now has it on his user page, in the CVU userbox. -- GunnarRene 00:46, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- I like anime so much! It's great to see people focus on sentimental and emotional expression than anatomy. Think, if I want accurate anatomy I would watch movie instead of cartoon or anime! It is improved concept of art "focus on express your feeling and forget all anatomy crap!". That's why this should be used to represent everything except... a heartless group. Of cause, there're anime without heart. But I won't bother with them anyway. L-Zwei 05:40, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Ironically, this is the only anime that doesn't make me absolutely sick. ~ User:Flameviper 23:00, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
Despite the fact that I don't often watch anime, I for some reason have a fetish for it. Oh well, you hate it, but that does not mean you can post your bullcrap flames onto it, and since GunnarRene induced Wikipe-Tan to wikipedia as one of many of it's mascots and characters, deal with it. You should not express trollish comments with can irritate and anger other people. And I mostly see art of anime, and it is actually a good way to express art, even as you forget anatomy limits. * User:CSL1, 04:16, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
I think I'm going to be sick.Edit
/me spews all over article. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Abnerian
- Our work here is done - David Gerard 12:00, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Wikipe-tan's full name is Wikipedia Esperanza Ubuntu Averroes Danger Stallman, her blood type is O (the universal donor), and her birthday is January 5. Her favorite food is tamago kake gohan. --User:Ashibaka 20:11, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
- When did she start her career as our idol? ^_^ L-Zwei 05:32, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- Omg I cant wait for January 5. XD --User:DarknessLord ••• 02:03, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
- Happy belated birthday, Wikipe! --User:DarknessLord 18:52, 6 January 2007 (UTC)
- Stallman sounds rather Western for a Japanese person's name. Did she marry into it? User:NeonMerlin 04:41, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Um, she's 6. ~ User:Flameviper 16:49, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
I must sadly report...Edit
Rule 34 clearly states that "There is porn of it, no exceptions". Let's all pray that poor Tanny doesn't get 34'ed... ~ User:Flameviper 20:50, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- And, 5 minutes later, it's happened. Damn you, 7chan! ~ User:Flameviper 21:09, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- er, really? _dk --> 21:21, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, no. But I just got you to search for Wikipe-tan porn... XD ~ User:Flameviper 22:56, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hate to burst your bubble, but I have a friend who is in the process of putting one of these on her. Prepare for the pain. User:Zscout370 --> (Return Fire) --> 23:10, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- 4chan and 7chan both fail at the ruling 34 of Wikipe-tan... not.. that I tried... I mean... I feel so dirty... -- Ned Scott --> 01:01, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- Since she was 'born' in 2001, it's only 12 more years until Wikipe-tan pr0n will be legal in the United states. ~ User:Flameviper 16:18, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
How about this for POTD caption?
Wikipe-tan, a moé anthropomorphization of Wikipedia, similar in theme to an OS-tan. In Japanese animation , moé characters are those designed to elicit a loving response from some people, and possibly those of equal age. Moé anthropomorphism is a form of anthropomorphism that is feared by many people because they think it may be a bit odd. Like many moé characters, Wikipe-tan is designed to be a cute young girl, and this image shows her in a maid costume. Again, many people tend to think this is "hawt". And in another 12 years, that will be socially acceptable.
First Wikipe-tan fanfiction spottedEdit
"I just can't stand it. When I see her I can only grit my teeth and clench my fists as hard as I can from jumping out and screaming "I love you!" at the top of my lungs. I literally have to bite down on my tongue, sometimes until it bleeds or else I'll lose control and caress her with kisses until the end of the world. She's just so beautiful. Not in that super model barbie-doll way. She's legitimately beautiful. The super models put on make up and dress up and get air brushed so they can look like her. She doesn't need that shit, she's wonderful on her own."
Read the full story .
Posting here since people who have this page watch-listed will probably find it interesting. Also look at the author's comments on his user talk page :
-- User:Longhair 07:46, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
In my defense, it was pretty fucking funny. User:CBoyarde
-- User:CesarB 11:48, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
- Worst. Wikipe-tan fanfiction. Ever. --User:Candy-Panda 07:32, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
- Great reference, but we can't directly display fair use images on talk page ;) --User:Ned_Scott 08:31, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
- Since it's the only wikipe-tan fan fiction in existence so far, it's unfortunately also the Best. Wikipe-tan fan fiction. Ever. User:Deadkid_dk 07:35, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
Jimbo Wales and Wikipe-tan spending time together.
I just can't stand it. When I see her I can only grit my teeth and clench my fists as hard as I can from jumping out and screaming "I love you!" at the top of my lungs. I literally have to bite down on my tongue, sometimes until it bleeds or else I'll lose control and caress her with kisses until the end of the world. She's just so beautiful. Not in that super model barbie doll way. She's legitimately beautiful. The super models put on make up and dress up and get air brushed so they can look like her. She doesn't need that shit, she's wonderful on her own.
"Mr. Wales, you have a visitor." It's my secretary. I tell her to let her in, I already know who it is. I asked her to come to my office so we could talk. Not about work or anything, just... talk. I know it's against office policy but I just want to see her again. That gorgeous, naive smile, those huge, innocent eyes that seemed to take in the world so carefully. Her body was small, delicate, as if the slightest breeze would shatter her like a glass rose. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Always. She was always on my mind.
There was a knock at the door.
"Come in, Wikipe-tan."
I could see the very edges of her lips move, forming a subtle smile as she gracefully took a seat opposite me. She sat there, so serenely, her hands holded on her lap like the necks of two swans asleep in a lover's embrace. I could see her feet moving nervously and her back was stiff with tension. Still, she was more beautiful than I had remembered. I stared at her a moment, drinking in her hour glass curves and supple, almost nubile body.
"M-Mr. Wales? You wanted to see me?"
Her words jolted me from my trance and I immediately returned to presence.
"Oh, ah... I did want to see you," I nervously stumbled over my words. "I mean ah, well, yes. I wanted to see you - I mean speak to you." She smiled at my nervous attempt to speak, but I knew she was just as nervous as I was. "I mean... I mean call me Jimbo. Jimbo Wales. You don't need to call me Mr. Wales."
She smiled serenely again, a lock of her blue hair falling over her eye. She gently brushed it back into place.
"I asked you to my office, Wikipe-tan, because I wanted you to know that I lov-" I clenched my fist and took a deep breath, steadying myself. "I mean, I wanted to know if... if you'd like to go to dinner with me." I did it. I actually asked her. I asked her if she wanted to go to dinner with me. I couldn't believe I'd actually done it. There was silence for a moment; it was almost like I could see her thoughts through her clear eyes. I held my breath waiting for an answer.
Then her sweet, melodic voice broke the silence. "I'd like that." My heart raced, I couldn't find the words to say. I wanted to jump up and down and shout for hours about how Wikipe-tan and I were going on a date, and I probably would have if I hadn't clenched my fist so tightly that the whites of my knuckles were visible. The brief pain brought me back.
"I, uh," I stammered, "I'm glad. I'll have uh, I'll have my secretary make the arrangements, okay?"
She lithely got up from her chair and made for the door, her slender body swaying slightly as she moved. I couldn't help but shout "YES!" in jubilation as she left the room. In just a few hours, we'd be on our first date.
* * *
"You... you look amazing," was all I was able to stammer as I gaped in awe at her. The intricate, silk kimono she wore was tight on her body, displaying her nubile curves. She grinned slightly.
"Thank you, Mr. Wales," she responded.
"We went over this, Wikipe-tan. Call me Jimbo."
I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she was so beautiful, so radiant. Her crimson red lipstick shimmered on her lips and signaled to me almost like a lighthouse signaling a ship. I wanted to reach over the table, kiss her, and it took all my willpower to stop myself from doing it. I couldn't believe it, I was actually at dinner with Wikipe-tan. I felt like I was going crazy, I wanted to touch her, to feel her willowy body in my arms and hold her forever, to let her know she'd be safe in my arms and that I would never let go. I'd gently caress her with the tips of my fingers, running them from her head to her back, up and down, tickling her delicate frame.
I shook myself. What the hell was I thinking? I needed a drink to calm myself down. I reached over to get a drink from my wineglass, but my hand bumped into something. It was Wikipe-tan's hand. She was holding the glass.
"Oh, I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized.
She grinned softly again and I realized I hadn't taken my hand off of hers yet. I quickly let go and put my hand in my lap, but she began to giggle. "There's no need to be sorry." I laughed too. We both let out belly laughs and I could feel the tension between us drifting away. The mood was lightening.
"I want to know about you, Wikipe-tan. I want you to tell me about yourself, what makes you tick, what you like and dislike." I told her.
"I don't know what there is to tell," she said softly. "I'm just an ordinary girl from the city. There's nothing special about me."
"I don't think so," I said. "I... I think you're very special, Wikipe-tan. I think that you're a lot different from the other girls and I..." I paused for a moment, trying to think of what to say, "I like that."
"Thank you, Mr... Jimbo. I," she looked down and blushed, "I think you're special too."
I placed my hand back on the table and slowly inched it towards hers. Her skin was soft, downy to the touch and her hands were small and delicate. She smiled as I placed my hands around hers; I could feel a real connection.
"I think you're very beautiful, Wikipe-tan. I've..." I sighed, my eyes glancing away in embarrassment. "I've thought that for a long time."
"Thank you..." She blushed again and brushed a stray lock of her blue hair. "I'm... I'm not so good with compliments."
"You don't get them often?" I asked.
"No..." She said. "You're my first." She smiled at me, but her eyes widened when she considered the double meaning of her words. "No, no, I mean that you're the first person to have ever called me beautiful!" She quickly exclaimed.
I grinned a little and looked back at her. "You're my first too."
"What do you mean?" She asked quizzically.
"The first girl I've ever called beautiful."
* * *
"This is where I live," she told me, her hand still clasped in my own. "It's nothing special, just a small apartment. Would you like to come in?"
I couldn't believe it. Wikipe-tan wanted me to come into her home. I squeezed her hand a little in exhilaration and nodded, "I-I'd love to." She and I walked inside the old building, hands locked together, and walked up the stairs to her apartment. She unlocked the door and we stepped inside. The first thing I immediately noticed was the number of beautifully-drawn anime wall scrolls hanging on her walls.
"I'm an aspiring manga-ka," she said bashfully. I stepped over to look at one of her pictures, a warrior with a katana clad in red robes cleaving through a swath of foes. In the corner I recognized the Japanese character for 'Inuyasha'.
"Is this Inuyasha?" I asked her.
She nodded timidly, "Yes," she squeaked.
"This is... amazing," I gasped. "Why didn't you tell anyone about your drawings?"
She gazed at her feet in embarrassment, "I didn't think anyone would care..." I stepped over to her and ran my fingers through her hair, pressing her against my chest. I don't know if she was expecting it or not, but she didn't fight back. She held me too and looked into my eyes. I'm not entirely sure how long I was locked into her eyes, but it felt like an eternity of bliss.
"They're not blue." I said.
"Your eyes, they're not blue." I paused for a moment and looked at them again. "They're... They're sapphire."
She smiled, and for a moment I thought she was going to say something, but then I felt her press in closer to me. She pressed her soft, angelic lips against mine and I felt a surge go through my body. I held her close, her fragile body in locked against mine as I explored her velvet lips with my own.
"There's... something I want to show you," Wikipe-tan spoke softly. She grabbed my hand without waiting for an answer and lead me through her apartment until we finally arrived in her bedroom. She laid me down on the bed and I pressed myself against her. I could feel my engorged member rising as the heat of the moment escalated. She kissed me again and spoke softly into my ear. "I... I want you to be my first."
"I want you to be mine too."
* * *
I held her closely in my arms, underneath the protective covers of her bed sheet. I couldn't tell if she was still awake or not. My fingers ran up and down her back and I listened to her gentle rhythmic breathing, watching as her nubile chest moved up and down with each breath. I smelled her soft, blue hair and kissed her forehead.
"I... I love you, Wikipe-tan." My whisper was barely audible underneath the chirping of the crickets in the midnight air. She squirmed a little in my arms, rustling the covers, and then looked back up at me. She kissed my chin gently and put her hand on my naked chest.
"I love you too..." she whispered. I smiled a little.
"I've... I've wanted to tell you that for such a long time." I told her.
"Me too." Her eyes slowly closed and her breathing slowed down. I held her against my chest and kissed her one last time before she fell asleep.
I think Wikipe-tan is hot.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Vader99.
- Right on, man! --User:DarknessLord
- No comment. ~ -- User:Flameviper 20:47, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- lol jk. -- ~User:DarknessLord 00:28, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
From the lead:
Korea tries to take Kasuga:
Has it been a year already? My, how you have grown. And you've been around the world too.
Here's some birthday cake and cards for you, and after that a list of people who'd like to congratulate you.
Protocol of congratulationEdit
- _dk 05:28, 8 January 2007 (UTC). Yay I'm the first one to sign!
- User:GunnarRene 06:44, 8 January 2007 (UTC) 2nd! And may there be as much progress for WP-TAN in this year as in the former.
- Dapete 07:44, 8 January 2007 (UTC) Progress? Well, I should really try to move the German WP Wikipe-tan page from my userspace to the Wikipedia namespace...
- Kasuga 12:04, 12 January 2007 (UTC) Thanks for celebrating her birthday! She too thanks all of you.
- Happy birthday, Wick-up-a-tan! Or is that weak-key-pea-tan? ~ User:Flameviper 17:05, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- Happy belated birthday girlfriend. -- ~ D-Lord 00:27, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
Life size Wikipe-tan?Edit
Just a stupid idea of mine that has no chance of happening. I believe that in Japan they have life size dolls of various anime characters. What would your thoughts be on a life size Wikipe-tan? (And no, she wouldn't be that detailed, if you have something else in mind.) User:Psycho_Kirby 20:40, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- They should probably try producing miniatures, first. That would rock. :3 - Anonymous